Paul Pogba has said that he has not yet been offered a new contract at Manchester United.
The Frenchman has one year left on his current contract with the Red Devils.
It was reported earlier in the week that United were keen to open negotiations with the midfielder, who has been with the club since 2016 in his second spell.
He initially agreed to a five-year contract upon signing, with a one-year extension triggered last September.
No concrete offers yet
Speaking to French outlet RMC Sport, Pogba said he hasn’t had contact with the club since the Europa League final, which United lost 2-1 to Villarreal – and is focusing all his attentions on Euro 2020.
He explained: “There haven’t been any concrete offers yet.
“We finished the season, as I said there was the Europa League final, and after that we finished the holidays.
“We haven’t spoken. I am still at Man Utd, the only thought I have for the future is the Euros.
“I have a little more experience than before. I really want to focus on the present, and the present is the Euros today.
“All things about the club, when there are competitions like this, I avoid. That’s why I have an agent, and he takes care of all that.”
Pogba is a key member of Didier Deschamps‘s side, having made 80 caps and scored 10 goals.
The 28-year-old’s most recent competitive goal for his country came in the World Cup final in Russia – the third goal in France’s 4-2 victory over Croatia.
Pogba and France kick off their Euro 2020 campaign on June 15, when they take on Germany in Munich.
Featured image credit: Getty