WWE Money in the Bank (MITB) 2022 takes place this weekend, and we have all you need to know, including the UK start time of the event.
The MITB premium live event is one of the most highly-anticipated on the WWE calendar. This year, seven men and seven women will battle it out in two ladder matches to determine who earns a world title shot within the following year.
Both matches are packed full of star talent. The women’s match will see Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, Asuka, Becky Lynch, Raquel Rodriguez, Lacey Evans and Shotzi vying for the briefcase. Bliss and Asuka are one-time winners of the ladder match, whilst Lynch is a multiple-time Raw and SmackDown Women’s Champion, along with the duo mentioned above.
The men’s match, meanwhile, will feature Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Riddle, Omos, Madcap Moss and Sami Zayn. The first three names on the list are all former world champions. Whoever wins could cash in their briefcase for a shot at the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.
Elsewhere, there are numerous other championship matches on the card. However, Roman Reigns will not defend his undisputed world titles at the event. He will take on Brock Lesnar in a Last Man Standing Match at SummerSlam.
Below is all you need to know about Money in the Bank:
What is the WWE Money in the Bank 2022 UK start time?
For UK viewers, Money in the Bank 2022 will begin at 1am on Sunday, July 3.
How can I watch WWE Money in the Bank 2022?
Money in the Bank 2022 is being broadcast by BT Sport Box Office in the UK. To access BT Sport Box Office, Virgin Media/TIVO customers must go to the ‘On Demand’ section of their TV box’s homepage, before clicking on the ‘Live Events’ tab. From there, follow the on-screen instructions to purchase the event.
Sky customers need to go to channel 494, where they can find more information about how to purchase the event.
BT Sport Box Office will be replaying the event every four hours from 10am on Sunday, July 3, until 6pm on Wednesday, July 6.
Alternatively, fans can also tune in to the action on the WWE Network.
How much will Money in the Bank 2022 cost?
Money in the Bank 2022 is available to purchase on BT Sport Box Office for a one-time fee of £14.95. As well as the live action, that fee also grants you access to any repeats of the event until the final replay on Wednesday evening.
You can purchase a WWE Network monthly subscription for £9.99 per month in the UK. That gives you access to Money in the Bank 2022, and all other past premium live events if you wish to watch those. For more details on how to subscribe, click here.
What is the WWE Money in the Bank 2022 full card?
Here is the full card* for Money in the Bank 2022:
- Seth Rollins vs Drew McIntyre vs Sheamus vs Omos vs Sami Zayn vs Riddle vs Madcap Moss – Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match
- Lacey Evans vs Alexa Bliss vs Liv Morgan vs Raquel Rodriguez vs Asuka vs Shotzi vs Becky Lynch – Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match
- The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) (c) vs The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford) – Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship match
- Theory (c) vs Bobby Lashley – WWE United States Championship match
- Ronda Rousey (c) vs Natalya – WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship match
- Bianca Belair (c) vs Carmella – WWE Raw Women’s Championship match
* – This card, and the match order, are both subject to change. Other matches may be added or removed before the event gets underway.
Featured Image Credit: WWE