Starting on November 12 at 6pm, 11 players and adidas ambassadors will receive upgrades in Ultimate Team.
As part of the second set of upgrades, those players will receive a boost in one out of their pace, dribbling, passing or handling stats, in line with the Numbersup pack from adidas.
Adidas launched the Numbersup pack back in September, based on the player ratings in FIFA 22. Each of the three boots featured in the pack are inspired by gaming culture.
The stat boosts depend on which boot each player wears in-game. The third set of upgrades, which will arrive further down the line, will mean they reach 99 in one particular stat by the end of the current Ultimate Team season.
Here are the players that are included in the promo, sorted by the boots they wear in-game and the boosts they will receive:
Adidas PREDATOR (Dribbling/Handling)
- GK – Marc-Andre Ter Stegen (FC Barcelona) – 91 rating
- CB – Eder Militao (Real Madrid) – 85
- CM – Florian Neuhaus (Borussia Moenchengladbach) – 84
Adidas COPA (Passing)
- CB – Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund) – 88
- CDM – Amadou Diawara (AS Roma) – 84
- CM – Declan Rice (West Ham United) – 87
Adidas X (Pace)
- LB – Sergio Reguilon (Tottenham Hotspur) – 84
- LM – Diogo Jota (Liverpool) – 86
- CAM – Gio Reyna (Borussia Dortmund) – 85
- CF – Joao Felix (Atletico Madrid) – 88
- ST – Moussa Dembele (Olympique Lyonnais) – 84
You can find more information on the Numbersup pack on EA Sports’ official website.
Featured Image Credit: EA SPORTS