A fierce grudge match between Colby Covington and Jorge Masvidal will headline a blockbuster night of action at UFC 272 – and we have all the information you need ahead of the event, including the UK start time.
The pair had a dramatic falling out in 2018. It was reportedly over money, with Covington allegedly failing to pay one of Masvidal’s coaches after he won the UFC lightweight championship.
It is fair to say, then, that this fight has been almost four years in the making. At UFC 272, they will finally take each other on and look to prove who has the bragging rights in their rivalry.
It is not the only match headlining UFC 272. Rafael dos Anjos faces Renato Moicano. Dos Anjos was due to take on Rafael Fisiev, but he tested positive for Covid-19. Moicano steps in with just five days’ notice and a challenging task on his hands to beat the former UFC lightweight champion.
Kevin Holland is also in action against Alex Oliveira. The American hasn’t fought since an accidental clash of heads knocked him unconscious during his fight against Kyle Daukaus in October.
UFC 272 will take place at the T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada.
Let’s take a look at everything you need to know about the event, including the UFC 272 UK start time, how to watch and the fight card:
When is the UFC 272 UK start time?
The early preliminary card for UFC 272 is set to start at 11pm UK time on Saturday, March 5.
The preliminaries are set to start at 1am UK time on March 6, whilst the main card is scheduled to commence at 3am UK time.
How can I watch UFC 272?
UK viewers can watch UFC 272 exclusively through BT Sport. It will be available through a live stream on the BT Sport website, which can be accessed via this link.
How much will UFC 272 cost?
To watch UFC 272, you must have an active BT Sport subscription. More details on BT Sport subscription packages can be found here.
What is the UFC 272 fight card?
Here is the current fight card* for UFC 272:
- Colby Covington v Jorge Masvidal (Welterweight)
- Rafael dos Anjos v Renato Moicano (Catchweight – 160lb)
- Edson Barboza v Bryce Mitchell (Featherweight)
- Kevin Holland v Alex Oliveira (Welterweight)
- Sergey Spivak v Greg Hardy (Heavyweight)
- Jalin Turner v Jamie Mullarkey (Lightweight)
- Marina Rodriguez v Yan Xiaonan (Women’s Strawweight)
- Nicolae Negumereanu v Kennedy Nzechukwu (Light Heavyweight)
- Maryna Moroz v Mariya Agapova (Women’s Flyweight)
Early preliminary card
- Brian Kelleher v Umar Nurmagomedov (Featherweight)
- Tim Elliott v Tagir Ulanbekov (Flyweight)
- Devonte Smith v Ludovit Klein (Lightweight)
- Michal Oleksiejczuk v Dustin Jacoby (Light Heavyweight)
* – This card is subject to change.
Featured Image Credit: Getty