In a fight that looks destined to deliver fireworks, Dustin Poirier and Justin Gaethje will go to war for the BMF belt at UFC 291. And we’re telling you exactly how to watch the action.
Throughout their illustrious careers, ‘The Diamond’ and ‘The Human Highlight Reel’ have given blood, sweat and tears in the name of entertaining fans. Thus, when the pair square off in just a few hours’ time, we’re all expecting a clash that takes our breath away and reminds us why we truly love the sport.
In addition, the card features an eagerly-anticipated bout between Jan Blachowicz and Alex Pereira, who’s stepping up to light heavyweight.
With the additional pounds on his frame, will the Brazilian look even more devastating than ever, or will a punch from the legendary ‘Polish Power’ be a step too far for the former kickboxing world champion?
Ultimately, there’s only one way to find out, and we’ve got all the details below.
How to watch UFC 291
The fight, which will likely go down in UFC history, takes place at the storied Delta Centre in Salt Lake City, Utah. Fans can watch the entire card via TNT Sports, which is the new name for BT Sports.
UFC 291: UK start time
Sadly, it’s a case of setting your alarms for the early hours of the morning. The prelims will commence at 1 AM on Sunday, with the main card scheduled to begin at 3 AM.
Poirier and Gaethje are expected to make their walks to the cage at approximately 5 AM.
UFC 291: Full Card
- MAIN EVENT: Dustin Poirier vs Justin Gaethje – for vacant BMF belt
- Jan Blachowicz vs Alex Pereira
- Derrick Lewis vs Marcos Rogerio de Lima
- Tony Ferguson vs Bobby Green
- Michael Chiesa vs Kevin Holland
- Trevin Giles vs Gabriel Bonfim
- CJ Vergara vs Vinicius Salvador
- Roman Kopylov vs Claudio Ribeiro
- Jake Matthews vs Darrius Flowers
Early preliminary card
- Matthew Semelsberger vs Uros Medic
- Miranda Maverick vs Priscila Cachoeira
Featured Image Credit: UFC