3x BT Sport Box Office codes to watch UFC 254 main card on BT Sport Box Office app or website.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition entrants need to retweet SPORF’s original tweet and follow @btsportufc
- The competition opens at 11:00 on 23.10.2020 and closes at 11:00 on 24.10.2020 (GMT).
- 3x winners will be chosen.
- Each winner will win 1x BT Sport Box Office code for UFC 254.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third-party entries are permitted.
- Winner(s) will be selected by an independent adjudicator who will select winners at random.
- The winners will be notified by SPORF through a direct message or comment after the competition closes.
- By entering this competition, you are giving SPORF consent to contact you (for the purpose of the competition)
- If a winner is unable to accept the prize, SPORF reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
- The entrants need to be a UK resident.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except SPORF employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- The winner(s) must have submitted their entry themselves.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant whose entry we believe be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- Names and cities of residence of the prize winner(s) will be available on request.
- SPORF will not use any personal data for from any entrant in the competition for marketing purposes.
- The prize is subject to cancellation and compensation cannot be offered. Winner(s) should take reasonable steps to check ahead of the event that it is going ahead.
- All entrants to competitions are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them.
- This competition is run through SPORF only and it is not sponsored by any social media platforms.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.